Saturday, May 28, 2005

#4

Hai peoples! Thanks to stratospheric response to my previous post, I shall abolish my principles and make another post in the same day!

Pk(preetika) asked me why I called myself Shyshe. This is a commonly asked question and hence I shall include it in my FAQ section.

FAQ

1)Shishir, why do you call yourself Shyshe?

Ans: The reason for my calling myself this might shock and annoy you, but it has to be uncovered. One day, I happened to be chatting with my 2 friends, Dhruva and Priya. Somehow the conversation came around to the topic of nick names. I was highly obsessed with the word 'shite' at the time, and since I was being pressed by my friends to make up a nickname, I chose the name Shyshe. I shall not insult the intelligence of the reader by explaining the connection between the 2 words.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee thanx shyshe... im honoured that u decided to reply to my query.... wait a sec.. arent u suppose to be honoured someone read ur post? hmmm.....

neway..will await ure post on politics...the previous one by u was gud...

9:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..sorry for the double "comments" ..but just in case... i kinda jumbled up english in the last sentence... :D

9:45 am  
Blogger Kaushik said...

Very naas.
Thank you for not insulting my intelligence by explaining that connection, and also by calling it shite.
Kaushik

10:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does noone have anything to do in the holidays???

5:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

6:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home