Thursday, May 26, 2005

#1

Hullo everybody,thanks for visiting my blog.I'm a little new at this so pardon my mistakes if I happen to make any.
I guess my first question should be,why did i start this blog?
I'm sure everybody asks themselves that question when they start a blog.I can't come up with a single concrete reason as to why although there are a billion floating around in my head.
One reason I can think of is that this way i can get my ideas across to a lot of people without going through the tedium of sending a thousand mails to everybody I know everytime my brains started working. One more is that,this way I can ask questions,the answers to which I can't find in my own life and hopefully find somebody with the answers to those questions ( that explains the title) . I might even try to answer some of the questions myself,so anybody and every body feel free to comment in the comments section or respond in your own blogs.

Ta Ta!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaushik said...

Well, not much to be said... seems interesting... we'll have to see where it goes.
Keep Blogging!
Kaushik

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home